The registry may choose to cancel a domain transfer when:
- The domain name owner has not approved the transfer in time. This would be done by an email to the admin contact email address of the domain name, requesting the auth code.
- The domain name being transferred is locked. You can unlock this through your 123-reg control panel.
- The incorrect auth code was used. You will need to re-request the auth code from your 123-reg control panel.
- The domain name has expired.
- The domain name is within 7 days of the expiry date.