This article applies to 123-reg Hosting packages.
To setup your Actinic Network settings in Actinic Catalog V8 go to Web | Network Setup then enter the following details:
- Catalog URL
- CGI-BIN URL
- Path from CGI to acatalog Directory
- Server Host
- IP Address of hosting package
- Your username as found in your welcome email
- Your current control panel/ftp password
Please Note: Your hosting package IP address will be supplied in your welcome email when first purchased.
- Path to CGI-BIN
- Path from CGI-BIN to acatalog Directory
- CGI Script ID Number
- Ignore Passive Transfer Errors
- Use Enhanced FTP
- Use Relative CGI-BIN URLs in Catalog Pages
- Web Site URL
- Your full domain name including http://www.
- SMTP Server
- Username and Password required
- A username for a mailbox you have created in your control panel
- The password for this mailbox