Who do I contact if I have a query regarding cookies on my website?

This article refers to the new EU regulations concerning Cookies

If you have any queries or complaints concerning cookies on your own website, or a website you believe to be hosted by us, then please contact: cookiequery@123-reg.co.uk

Please advise us of your complaint in as much detail as possible. Include:

  • The site URL
  • The problem
  • The time and date you accessed the site
  • A screenshot (if possible)
To lodge an official complaint, or for more information, please contact the Information Commissioners Office


Answer options

Your feedback was successfully added.

Answer tracking


Watch the content of this article for changes.