This article applies to 123-reg Domain names
This article will explain why we ask for additional security questions when registering a .sexy or .tattoo domain name.
When you purchase a .sexy or .tattoo gTLD domain name using 123-reg, you may notice some extra fields in the personal information section. These are three security questions that we ask you to fill out when registering.
These questions are required by UniRegistry, the registrant for .sexy and .tattoo domain names. These questions will provide an additional method to authenticate you as the domain registrant and offer further protection to prevent the unauthorised cancellation or transfer of your domain.
Your answers will be used to verify your identity in the future so please ensure that you choose questions and answers you will remember.
You will have to answer three of the below security questions:
- What city were you born in?
- What is your pet's name?
- What was your first job?
- What was the first school you attended?
- What was your childhood nickname?
- What city did you meet your partner in?
- What is the name of your childhood friend?
- What is your oldest sibling's middle name?
- What secondary school did you attend?
- Who was the first person you kissed?
- What is your favourite film?
- What was the first concert you saw?
Simply select your questions from the drop down list, and enter your answer into the text field.