You may get the following error message:
Message Could Not Be Opened From Outbox Folder, Account: pop.123-reg.co.uk.co.uk. MailAccount',Server:'smtp.myisp.co.uk', Protocol:SMTP,Port:25,Secure(SSL):No, Error Number:0x800420CB
The usual cause of this problem is a corrupted Outbox.dbx file. To fix it:
- Click Tools
- Select Accounts
- Click the Mail tab
- Choose a duplicate mail account, and then click Remove. Keep doing this until all duplicated accounts have been removed.
- Click Close
Still having problems with this error message? Try renaming the Outbox.dbx file. Please note that this will permanently delete any messages still in the outbox.
- Close Outlook Express
- Right-click the Start button on your desktop
- Click Find or Search
- Search for the Outbox.dbx file
- Right-click the file, click Delete, then click Yes
- Start Outlook Express, then try again.