This article applies to the 123-reg InstantSite package.
A special page is like a module which extends the site functionality. Each special page is designed for a certain purpose and is identified by its own icon. There are the following types of page modules in InstantSite:
- Supports a standard set of blog functionality: posting, commenting, content categorizing, etc. A Blog page is very convenient for organizing the News, Events and similar pages on sites.
- Allows you to share images or photos online. Supports batch image upload with group editing functions, organizing images into albums, etc.
- Online store creation and management tool featuring shopping cart, multi-currency, categorized product catalog with thumbnail upload capability, product inventory and shipping cost support, order management. Provides integration with a number of online payment systems, such as PayPal, Authorize.Net, and others.
- Allows providing content for download to site visitors.
Please Note: Each File Download page can hold only one file. To provide several files for download, it is necessary to add several File Download pages to the site structure.
- A pre-designed flash introduction to your site. It is possible to choose between several designs of the intro and insert your own text content into it.
Please Note: The Flash Intro module is the only page module that requires no PHP on the publishing location and therefore can be included into a static site.
- Allows you to set up a forum where visitors can post questions and participate in discussions.
- Allows you to create a guestbook and manage the posted messages.
- Allows incorporating links to external pages into the site menu.
The list of available module pages is determined by your InstantSite package.
You can add several module pages of one type to a site (except for Flash Intro and Registration pages).