This article applies to the 123-reg InstantSite package.
This article will explain how to manage your orders on your eShop.
Scroll down to the Create your website section and click on the InstantSite icon.
Click on the Login button next to the relevant InstantSite package.
In the Site map panel, click on the eShop page.
Click on the Orders tab.
Orders can have one of the following statuses:
- New status is automatically assigned to all new unpaid orders in the system.
- Payment pending status is assigned automatically by online payment gateways to indicate that payment is in progress.
- Paid status is automatically assigned to orders after online payment gateway reports a successful transaction.
- Processed status is set manually for orders being processed at the time.
- Backorder status is set manually to indicate deferred orders.
- Completed status is set manually for orders which have been completed and delivered to the customers.
- Cancelled status is set manually for orders cancelled by customers (for example, after you receive the corresponding request from your customer).
- Failed status is automatically assigned to orders processed