This article applies to Website Builder packages.
This article will explain the Text Block panel within the Website Builder editor.
To access the Text Block panel, double click on a text box inside of the Website Builder editor.
You can change the format of the text for the website you want to build in the textbox by using the following format options:
- Font - You can set the font of your text.
- Size - You can choose the size of your text.
- You can apply text styles e.g. Bold, Italic, Underlined and Strikethrough.
- You can set the colour of your text.
Paragraphs & Lists
You can set the following options for Paragraphs and lists:
- Alignment - Set the position of your text.
- List type - Set the type of list you want to display.
You can add and remove links in your text using the options below:
You can select or add styles that can be applied site wide to text boxes.
- Select a style.
- Add and define a new style by clicking on the Add new style option.
- Edit the widget background styles.