123 Reg Cloud Backup Product Terms and Conditions
These Cloud Backup Product Terms and Conditions are supplemental to the , including the and the and apply to the provision of the Cloud Backup Product by 123 Reg Limited (‘123 Reg’). The ordering of Cloud Backup services from 123 Reg constitutes acceptance by the Client of the General Terms and Conditions and these Cloud Backup Product Terms and Conditions.
- The Cloud Backup service is powered by a third party software provider, Acronis, and accordingly the Client is required to comply with any usage restrictions or other end user licence conditions that Acronis may apply or require.
- A Cloud Backup licence covers one personal computer only being either a Mac or an IBM Compatible PC. The Client must purchase additional Cloud Backup licences to cover additional machines.
- The Client’s files will be backed-up to services operated by another company within the HEG Group and stored within the EU. A list of the Client’s files backed-up under the Cloud Backup Service, but not the actual files, will be provided to Acronis. Accordingly, the Client consents to the transfer of the Client’s files to other members of the HEG Group and further consents to a list of the files being provided to Acronis.
- Clients purchasing a first Cloud Backup master licence may receive a 30 day free trial. Any free trial offered by 123 Reg will automatically convert to a paid monthly subscription unless cancelled by the Client prior to the end of the free trial period.
- Any Client data stored as part of the Cloud Backup service will be deleted by 123 Reg within 90 days of the termination of the Client’s Cloud Backup licence.
- Clients with multiple Cloud Backup licences must terminate each licence individually, failing which, any secondary licences will continue notwithstanding the termination of the Client’s master licence.
- Clients purchasing additional licences may be charged a reduced price for such additional licences; however, 123 Reg reserves the right to withdraw any such promotional pricing at any time.