Below are the two stages required to connect a Google Analytics account to an existing Google Adwords account.
- Have login credentials of your Google AdWords account prepared.
- Log into your Google Analytics account through the 123-Reg control panel.
- From the landing page select the User Manager link.
- Within the Existing Access box select the link + Add User.
- Within the Enter user information section add the details of your existing Google AdWords account.
- Within Enter user information the drop down box for Access Type should be set to Account Adminstrator.
- Click Finish.
- Login into your existing Google AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com/select/Login.
- From the tabs on the landing page select Analytics.
- Your analytics account should now be present.
For further assistant please click here.