Transferring a CentralNic domain away from

This article applies to 123-reg Domain names

To transfer your domain name away from 123-reg, you will need to initiate the transfer with your new registration/hosting company.

If you’re new provider requests an Auth/EPP code please request this from us and we shall send it to the registered admin email address for the domain name.

We might need to authorise the transfer, in these cases, please send a request through your 123-reg support panel.


Answer options

Your feedback was successfully added.

Answer tracking


Watch the content of this article for changes.