This article will explain how the page navigation works in Website Builder.
To insert a Navigation bar, drag and drop the Navigation Menu widget from the Content Widgets panel.
To access the Navigation menu panel, click on a navigation box inside of the Website Builder editor.
You can change the order in which your pages display by adding the Navigation bar on to your page, then hovering the mouse over your chosen link. You will see your mouse cursor change. From there you can move the link to a different place within the navigation bar.
You can change Navigation layout options by using the following layout options: under the Settings tab:
- You can make your navigation menu display in horizontal or vertical Orientation.
- You can set the Alignment of your navigational links.
You can change the format of the text in the textbox by using the following format options:
You can change the appearance of your navigation menu under the Styles tab. You can chose to edit the appearance of the Page Link, the Page Link when Selected and the Page Link whilst hovered over.
You can change:
- The colour of your links.
- The background colour of your Navigation widget.
- The Padding between your navigation links.
- The spacing between your navigation links.
You can select whether to show a certain group of pages in your navigation menu. This is only active if you have more than one folder of pages.