How do I fix problems with my web forwarding?

This FAQ will help you to change a redirect that you have set up from your domain name.

Changing your redirect will allow you to change the destination of your forwarder, meaning that you can change the website that your domain name directs to.

This answer will give you several tests to try before contacting 123 Reg support with web forwarding problems.

If none of these tests provide a solution, please contact 123 Reg support.