Why was my transfer cancelled?
This article will outline some of the reasons why a domain transfer may have been cancelled.
If you find that your transfer has been cancelled, check the below reasons before contacting our Support Teams.
The registry may choose to cancel a domain transfer when:
- The domain name owner has not approved the transfer in time. This would be done by an email to the admin contact email address of the domain name, requesting the auth code.
- The domain name being transferred is locked. You can unlock this through your 123 Reg Control P
- The incorrect auth code was used. You will need to re-request the auth code from your 123 Reg Control P
- The domain name has expired.
- The domain name is within 7 days of the expiry date.
- The domain has been registered within the last 60 days.
Please note: any unapproved transfers will be automatically cancelled within 40 days.