How do I find my lost account details?
This FAQ will provide trouble shooting tips on common issues experienced when logging in and out of your 123 Reg control panel and show you how to reset your password if needed.
The most common method of accessing your account is to reset your password using our lost login tool.
If you require your login details for your 123 Reg control panel, enter in account email address or username and press the Submit button.
Enter the answer to your chosen Security question and select your Memorable date from the drop down boxes, then press the Recover password button to complete the process.
We will then send you an email containing your login details.
Please send my login to an alternative email address
If you no longer have access to the email address you have registered on your account, you can now use an alternative email address by pressing the Continue button on the forgotten login page.
You can now send your login details to an alternative email address using some of the following details.
You will first need to enter one of the following details:
- Your 123 Reg username
- A domain name held in your 123 Reg account
You will then need to enter the First and Last name on your 123 Reg account.
- First name
- Last name
You will then need to enter one of the following details:
- The last 4 digits of a payment card stored on your 123 Reg account
- An invoice number from a 123 Reg purchase (a 123 Reg invoice number will be a 12 digit number beginning with 123-00)
- You will then need to enter two of the following details:
- The registered email address on your 123 Reg account
- The registered telephone number on your 123 Reg account
- The registered postal code on your 123 Reg account
- The first line of the registered postal address on your 123 Reg account
Domains in a separate account
If you have your domain names in an account you don’t own or have access to, please refer to this article.
Contact our Support Team
You can also prove you are the owner of the account by contacting support and providing the following information and answering some security questions:
- Full Name
- Full Address
- Post Code
- Email Address
And at least two of the following:
- Last 4 digits of the card stored on the account
- Direct debit reference number
- PayPal billing agreement
- PayPal transaction ID
- 123 Reg invoice number (the format is 123-00XXXXXXX)
- Security question and answer set up on the account
Our support agents will then help you reset your password.