Why did my payment fail?
If you experience a billing issue, it may be due to several reasons, including:
- Insufficient funds in your account
- Incorrect or out-of-date payment details
- There’s an issue with your bank or payment provider
We will keep your service(s) running for 7 days after the initial expiry date as we re-attempt renewal. However, if payment is not received within 7 days, your package will be suspended.
To resolve this issue and prevent any disruptions to your service(s), you may perform one of the following actions:
- Update your payment details
- Add a new payment method to your account
- Contact your payment provider for help
For further information on how to amend your payment details, please read the following article: My 123 Reg Account Administration & Billing Guide