Getting started with my 123 Reg VPS running Plesk
How do I add a reseller on my VPS running Plesk? How do I perform a database backup in Plesk?
To help you find your way around the Plesk control panel on your VPS from 123 Reg we have written a useful guide to allow you to get started with ease.
Click here to download the Getting started with my 123 Reg VPS running Plesk Guide.
Please note: this guide was originally created for our previous generation of Virtual Private Servers. As such, these instructions may not be relevant to our current generation of Virtual Private Servers.
What will this guide help me with?
This guide contains information on the following areas:
- Logging into Plesk.
- Changing your Plesk password.
- Creating and managing users on your Plesk server.
- Configuring web hosting services in Plesk.
- Managing Plesk email services.
- Creating databases and database users within Plesk.
- Perform backups of your data on Plesk.