Page Navigation explained
This article will explain how the page navigation works in SiteFusion.
Tip: SiteFusion automatically updates page navigation widgets when you create a new page on your website.
To access the Navigation menu panel, click on a navigation box inside of the SiteFusion editor.
You can change Navigation layout options by using the following layout options:
- You can make your navigation menu display in horizontal or vertical Orientation.
- You can set the Alignment of your navigational links.
You can change the appearance of your navigation menu by using the following options:
- The colour of your links.
- The background colour of your Navigation widget.
- The Padding between your navigation links.
- The spacing between your navigation links.
You can select whether to show a certain group of pages in your navigation menu. This is only active if you have more than one folder of pages.