The Text Block panel explained
This article will explain the Text Block panel within the SiteFusion editor.
To access the Text Block panel, click on a text box inside of the SiteFusion editor.
You can change the format of the text in the textbox by using the following format options:
- Font – You can set the font of your text.
- Size – You can choose the size of your text.
- You can apply text styles e.g. Bold, Italic, Underlined and Strikethrough.
- You can set the colour of your text.
Paragraphs & Lists
You can set the following options for Paragraphs and lists:
- Alignment – Set the position of your text.
- List type – Set the type of list you want to display.
You can add and remove links in your text using the options below:
- Add links
- Remove links
You can select or add styles that can be applied site wide to text boxes.
- Select a style.
- Add and define a new style by clicking on the Add new style option.
- Edit the widget background styles.