How do I update my SiteLock FTP details?
This FAQ will show you how to change your SiteLock FTP information.
The below instructions will show you how to change your FTP information so that SiteLock can access your website's files.
Step 1 of 4
Login to your 123 Reg control panel and scroll down to the Security section. Click on SiteLock to be taken to the product management page.
Step 2 of 4
You will now see your available SiteLock packages. Click on the Login button for the package you wish to use to be taken to the SiteLock control panel.
Step 3 of 4
Here you will see your SiteLock package details. If you have multiple packages you will be able to distinguish between packages using the domain listed at the top of the panel.
Scroll down to the SiteLock FTP section and click on the Change button.
Step 4 of 4
This will open a pop up allowing you to change the following fields:
- SiteLock FTP – You can choose to have your FTP connection turned on or off here
- FTP Host/IP – This is your FTP address, which is usually something like ftp.yourdomain.com
- FTP Username – This will be the username you created when you set up your FTP details
- FTP Password – This is the password associated with your FTP account
- FTP Document Root – The directory your files are in
Once you have made the necessary changes, click the Save button to complete the operation.