How do I change my website’s profile details?
This article will show you how to change the main details associated with your site within Website Builder.
If you want to change the basic details that you entered when you originally set up your website, such as your email address and website name, simply follow the steps outlined below.
Please note: this article only applies to Version 9 of our Website Builder. If you’re not sure which version you have, you can find out by reading this article.
Start by logging in to Website Builder.
From there, select Settings in the right-hand menu.
Select Basic Information within the Site Profile section.
You can now change the basic details for your website through the provided fields. This includes:
- Site Name: your main website name (typically your business name).
- Business Category: the industry for your business.
- Email: the email address associated with your website.
- Address: the physical address associated with your business.
- Phone: your main contact number.
Once you’re happy with your changes, click Done to return to the main site navigation menu.