How do I change the design of my blog?
This article will show you how to change the design of your blog in Website Builder.
Thinking of refreshing the look and feel of your blog, but don’t want to start from scratch? Simply follow the steps below to get started.
Please note: this article only applies to Version 9 of our Website Builder. If you’re not sure which version you have, you can find out by reading this article.
Start by logging in to Website Builder.
From there, select the Blog section on your page.
If, however, you haven’t set up a blog on your website, you can do this by reading the following article: How do I add a blog to my website?
You will now be able to customise the appearance of your blog using the options provided in the right-hand menu. This includes:
- Layout: the structure of your section.
- Accent: the colour scheme of your section.
- Title: the main heading of your section.
- Intro: the first item of text that will appear.
- Feed URL: a link to an external RSS blog feed (i.e. if you want to use a blog that you already have).
Once you’re happy with its overall design, select Done to save your changes.