How do I change the footer on my Website Builder site?
This article will show you how to change the footer within Website Builder.
Adding extra details to your website’s footer is an incredibly quick and easy process that can be done at any time.
What is a footer?
Although your visitors will likely spend most of their time above the footer, this area serves an important purpose as it allows visitors to immediately find this important information. To edit your footer, simply follow the instructions below.
Please note: this article only applies to Version 9 of our Website Builder. If you’re not sure which version you have, you can find out by reading this article.
Start by logging in to Website Builder.
From there, scroll down your page and click the area that appears at the bottom of your page.
You can now change several details relating to your footer. This includes the following:
- Layout: the default appearance of your footage.
- Accent: the main colours that appear in this section.
- Copyright: the default copyright message that is displayed.
- Footer Note: a special message that will appear.
- Social Accounts: the main social channels that are shown.
Once you’re happy with everything, click Done to return to the main site navigation menu.