How do I create a new page in Website Builder?
This article will show you how to add a new page to your website.
Since this process differs depending on which version of Website Builder you have, please select your version from the list below and follow the instructions provided to get started:
If you’re not sure which version of Website Builder you have, you can find out by reading this article.
Start by logging in to your Website Builder
From there, click the + icon opposite Site Navigation (above your list of pages).
You will now be given a list of options. This will include:
- Add New Item: specify whether you want to create a new page, a link to a third-party website or a drop-down menu.
- Page Title: the name for your page
- Show in Navigation: whether you want your page to appear in the navbar at the top of your website.
- Show in Footer: whether you want your page to appear in the footer at the bottom of your website.
- Private Page: whether you want specific people to access this page.
Once you’re happy with everything, click Create Page.
After a few moments, your new page will be created. Next, be sure to populate your page with content by adding sections to it.
Start by logging in to your Website Builder package.
From there, select Pages in the left-hand menu.
Click New Page from the menu that appears.
A pop-up window will now appear, where you can choose what kind of page you’d like to create. In particular, you can select a blank page and start from scratch or choose a template that’s filled with pre-generated text and images.
You can see a preview of how each page will appear by hovering your cursor over it. All of these pages can be easily editing and adjusted using our built-in tools, so you don’t have to stick with the provided layout/design. Once you’ve found a suitable template, simply click on it.
Once you’ve chosen your template, enter a name into the provided field and then click Add Page to complete the process.