How do I manage my eShop orders?
This article will explain how to manage your orders on your eShop.
Step 1 of 3
Start by logging in to your InstantSite package.
Step 2 of 3
In the Site map panel, click on the eShop page.
Step 3 of 3
Click on the Orders tab.
Orders can have one of the following statuses:
- New status is automatically assigned to all new unpaid orders in the system.
- Payment pending status is assigned automatically by online payment gateways to indicate that payment is in progress.
- Paid status is automatically assigned to orders after online payment gateway reports a successful transaction.
- Processed status is set manually for orders being processed at the time.
- Backorder status is set manually to indicate deferred orders.
- Completed status is set manually for orders which have been completed and delivered to the customers.
- Cancelled status is set manually for orders cancelled by customers (for example, after you receive the corresponding request from your customer).
- Failed status is automatically assigned to orders processed