Vote for your Student Start-up of the Year
Our hunt for the Student Start-up of the Year is down to the last five entrants, and now it’s time for you to pick the overall winner.
Students and graduates from scores of universities and colleges across the country have entered the competition, which is supported by 123 Reg, Enterprise Nation and Microsoft.
We drew up a shortlist of the ten best entries, and invited them to pitch their ideas to us at Microsoft’s London headquarters.
All the presentations were impressive, but only five could make it through to the final stage, and now it’s your turn to pick the overall winner.
To help you decide, here are the finalists’ video pitches.
Your votes will decide which business idea wins:
• £3,500 cash prize to turn their idea into business reality, contributed by 123 Reg
• One day in London to build a business plan with experts, accountants and growth advisers
• A suite of products from 123 Reg including free domain, Website Builder and Office 365
• £500 Bing advertising credits
• Profile on the Enterprise Nation blog and social media
• 12 months free Enterprise Nation membership and support
To vote, head here and choose your favourite idea of the five. Remember, you can only vote once and all votes must be received by 11:59pm on 25th May, so get voting!