The .complete domain
The .co is the domain for all occasions and presently the hottest property on the internet. In just two short letters this domain name says you are leading the way online, whether you are a .company, a .community, a .committee or any sort of .commercial venture. A .co is easy to remember and in the world of social media a two letter domain name rather than three or five can help you squeeze more in your Tweets too.
What is a .co domain?
.co is the country code for Colombia, but anyone can buy and register it with no limitations.
- If you've got a catchy business name or project idea but the .co.uk and .com domains you want are already taken, register .co instead.
- If the word you want to register ends in .co, why not look for a snappy domain using clever world play like mexi.co
- If business in Columbia or with Columbian nationals is a possibility then a .co is a must too.
Why register a .co ?
.co is one of the most successful TLDs in history with 8,000 domains registered in the first minute of its launch. Three short years later and there were more than 1.5 million web addresses registered by individuals and companies in over 200 countries.
Now the .co extension has become a must-have for innovators and entrepreneurs from all over the world. So it is no surprise that start-ups, big brands and multinational corporations like Vine, 500 Startups, Brit, GEW and more are building their ideas with .co.
- It's available. .co is a new extension which means you still have the chance to snatch a fantastic web address. But you need to hurry as .co is growing in popularity and before you know it your perfect domain is no longer available.
- It's short. In the age of mobile and social media, where every character counts, shorter is better. Also, the shorter the URL, the easier it is to remember and type in a browser. With over 80% of four letters and 95% of five letter names still available, there's no better place to build your brand online like .co.
- It's relevant. .co is the acronym for "company" and it has been used in this context since the beginning of commerce. That makes this extension meaningful to a wide audience. So no matter what business you're in, a .co domain name can be a great choice to market your ideas, products or services online or to build a community and connect with other innovators.
- It's perfect for start-ups and entrepreneurs looking for a namespace that promotes innovation and big ideas.
We were the 1st in the UK to offer WHOIS privacy for .co domain names, so why not grab yours today and add WHOIS to keep your details .confidential.
Find your perfect .co domain for only £9.99£11.99
Why choose a domain from 123-reg?
- UK's #1 domain registrar
- Full DNS control
- UK based phone support
- FREE Email forwarding
- FREE Website Builder
- FREE Website blacklist monitoring