123 Reg Premium Domains Terms and Conditions
123 Reg has partnered with Afternic® and Sedo® to provide our customers with a means to buy premium domain names through a network of selected registrars.
All terms and conditions related to the transfer of funds between buyers and sellers are covered buy:
In addition to the terms of service below, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the 123 Reg Registration Agreement located at: https://www.123 Reg.co.uk/terms/registration-terms.shtml
1. Premium Domains Service
Our Premium Domain Name Service offers for sale domain names that may be registered to third parties (also known as secondary market domain names). You therefore acknowledge that:
- The 123 Reg Premium Domains service facilitates the buying of currently registered domain names only.
- All Premium Domain Name registrations are offered on a “first come, first served” basis.
- 123 Reg provides a transaction process only between you and the seller and is not an auctioneer or escrow service.
- You agree that 123 Reg is not the owner of all Premium Domains listed on the web site for sale.
- 123 Reg has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the domain names listed.
- Domain names listed may be withdrawn at any time by the seller or by 123 Reg.
- The transfer by 123 Reg of any domain name to a buyer is done without warranty and 123 Reg expressly waives any and all warranties or representations that a domain name does not infringe upon the intellectual rights of a third party.
2. Purchasing Domain Names
- As a Buyer, you are obligated to complete the transaction if you purchase the domain name.
- You acknowledge that some listed domain names may be subject to an additional registration or renewal fees.
- By initiating and sending payments through the Service, you appoint 123 Reg as your agent to obtain the funds on your behalf and transfer them to the seller.
- 123 Reg will obtain the funds first by the Payment Method you have chosen.
- If there are insufficient funds or invalid credit card information, 123 Reg may obtain the remaining funds by charging any Payment Method you have on file.
- Once you send payment, 123 Reg will hold those funds as your agent for a prescribed period of time based on the type of transaction, at which time 123 Reg will release the funds to the Seller.
- At no time will you be able to withdraw those funds or send the funds to another recipient.
- Should the Seller refuse payment, the funds, minus the administration fee as outlined in the pricing structure, will be returned to you.
- You agree that 123 Reg is not responsible for payments refused by the seller.
3. Price Match Service
If you find a Premium Domain listed cheaper for sale on the Afternic DLS or Sedo MLS network – where our sales team can check the live price – for example:
1. Go Daddy Auctions – https://auctions.godaddy.com/
2. Enom – http://www.enom.com/domainsearch/search-premium.aspx
3. Networksolutions – http://www.networksolutions.com/domain-name-registration/domain-taken-center.jsp
We will attempt to price match the purchase price for you (at the current exchange rate).
Please call our sales team on 0345 450 2310 for more information about this service.
However in the event that:
- The listed price is incorrect or distorted by the registrar
- The exchange rate applied to the domain name is incorrect
- The listed price is a valuation or an estimated value of the domain name lower than our supplier cost price
We will not be able to offer you this price match service.
4. Transfer of Ownership
After you complete the Premium Domain Name registration application, including payment of the purchase price, we will initiate the transfer of the Premium Domain Name to your account.
You acknowledge that:
- All Premium Domain Name sales and registrations are final and non-refundable.
- 123 Reg does not own or have control of the domain names listed on the site and cannot guarantee immediate transfer.
- For domain names 123 Reg does own, transfer of ownership will begin upon completion of the checkout procedure.
- You acknowledge that it may take up to 60 days to transfer a Premium Domain from another registrar to your 123 Reg account.
- When adding a domain from the Afternic or Sedo services, at the time of transfer of the Premium Domain Name into your 123 Reg account, we will add one (1) year to the existing registration period.
- Any subsequent renewals of the Premium Domain Name will be charged at the standard domain name renewal prices.
CLICK FOR MORE