Will 2017 be the year you turn your business dream into a reality? Do you have the perfect business idea and need funding to get it off the ground?
If so, 123 Reg and Crowdfunder want to hear from you.
Over the course of five days (23rd to 27th Jan 2017), we’ll be giving away up to £10,000 to help start-ups get started.
All you have to do is:
- Explain your business idea and why you should win in 100 words or less as a comment on our Facebook competition post
- Click through and provide the same details to Crowdfunder
- Check Facebook at 5pm when we’ll announce the winning ideas
The contest is divided into five categories, with one day of the competition dedicated to each – so make sure you enter on the right day! We’ll be announcing each day’s winners at 5pm GMT, so be sure to get your idea in as soon as possible on the day.
The categories are below, and you can just click link on each category to be taken to the relevant Facebook post, where you’ll be able to add your entry and then click through to the Crowdfunder site.
Day 1 (Jan 23rd): Food & Drink
Day 2 (Jan 24th): Events & Festivals
Day 3 (Jan 25th): Fashion & Design
Day 4 (Jan 26th): Communities & Charities
Day 5 (Jan 27th): Social Enterprise
There’ll be two winners from each category and they’ll both receive a £1,000 pledge to an all-or-nothing crowdfunding campaign.
All winners will receive expert support from Crowdfunder, so you’ll have the best possible chance of meeting your crowdfunding goal and securing the money you need to launch your business.
Because of the high quality of entries we’ve been receiving, we’ve added an extra category – The People’s Choice.
To find out what you need to do to enter, simply head over to this Facebook post and follow the instructions.
123 Reg Crowdfunder Competition terms and conditions
• This competition is available to anyone who wishes to enter (Entrants).
• This Competition is not open to employees (or their immediate family members) of 123 Reg or its associated brands/companies.
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
• To take part in the Competition Entrants will need to be resident in Great Britain. For the purposes of this promotion Great Britain shall be England, Wales and Scotland.
• Consumer Entrants of 123 Reg that wish to take part in the Competition will need to be of the minimum entry age of eighteen (18) years old.
• Entrants must tell 123 Reg their business idea and why they should win in 100 words or less. Entrants should add their idea and reasons to 123 Reg’s competition post on the 123 Reg Facebook page, or the same post on the Crowdfunder Facebook page, share the post and provide their details to Crowdfunder via the following link http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/123ideas.
• All submissions will be screened by 123 Reg and any business ideas that may cause harm to others or offence will not be accepted. Such submissions will be disqualified from the competition and posts may be deleted by 123 Reg.
• The competition is divided into five categories, with one day of the competition dedicated to each. The categories are:
Day 1, 23 January 2017: Food & Drink
Day 2, 24 January 2017: Events & Festivals
Day 3, 25 January 2017: Fashion & Design
Day 4, 26 January 2017: Communities & Charities
Day 5, 27 January 2017: Social Enterprise
• Submissions made for each category that are made on the wrong day shall not be entered into the competition.
• 123 Reg cannot take responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
• There will be 2 winners from each category and they will both receive a £1000 pledge to an all-or-nothing crowd funding campaign.
• The competition winner will be determined by Crowdfunder by 17.00 on the same day
• The winner will be announced by 123 Reg with a comment on the post after 17:00 as well as a private message on their Facebook account. Crowdfunder will also contact the winners within 7 days from the closing date.
• If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, Crowdfunder and 123 Reg reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
• Crowdfunder’s selection of the winner is final and binding in all matters.
• The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other Entrants will be used as per the privacy policies of 123 Reg and Crowdfunder.
• Each daily competition will commence at 00:00 of the day referenced above and the Offer is due to expire at 16:00 on the same day. No entries will be accepted outside of these times.
• This Offer is made subject to 123 Reg General terms and Conditions, Facebook AUP and Crowfunder rules.
• By entering this competition, all Entrants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• 123 Reg reserves the right to vary or amend these terms at any time and to withdraw the competition at any time without liability