What is a .PM domain name?
This article will explain the rules and regulations surrounding .PM domains.
.pm is the ccTLD for Saint Pierre and Miquelon, which is a self-governing, overseas territory of France that’s located 25km southwest of Newfoundland, Cananda.
.PM domains are the perfect domains for individuals for use with acronyms, such as ‘Private Message’.
More information on .PM domain names:
- They are available to all persons and professions.
- They can be registered for 1-year periods.
- They will be between 3 and 63 characters long.
- They can only contain a-z, 0-9 and hyphens (-).
- They may not start or end with a hyphen (-).
Please note: Registrants of .PM domains must reside in one of the following countries:
|Denmark||Latvia||Saint Pierre and Miquelon*|
|French Southern & Antarctic Lands*||Mayotte*||Wallis and Futuna*|
*Overseas territory of France.