The Million Dollar Blog competition terms and conditions
The competition opens on Thursday 29th at 0900 to UK residents aged 18 or over. You must post your entries on Facebook or Twitter as a status update including #123blogtip before the competition closes at 12:00PM Thursday 6th October. Full Terms & Conditions can be found below.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- This competition is not open to employees (or their immediate family members) of 123 Reg or its associated companies.
- To enter the competition entrants must post a blogging tip on Facebook or Twitter as a status update including #123blogtip before 12pm on Thursday 6th October.
- 10 winners will win a copy of The Million Dollar Blog by Natasha Courtenay-Smith
- The competition winners will be selected by our panel of judges and will be contacted on Facebook or Twitter within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the winner / runners up confirming their postal address.
- 123 Reg’s selection of the prize winner is final and binding in all matters.
- The competition opens Thursday 29th Sept at 0900 and closes at 12:00PM Thursday 6th October.
- No purchase necessary.
This Offer is subject to 123 Reg’s terms and conditions.
- Prizes are non-transferrable.
- If a prize-winner is contacted but fails to provide confirmation of their address within 28 days, their prize shall be forfeited and 123 Reg has the right to choose another winner.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.