Do you watch Dragons’ Den and dream of becoming a successful entrepreneur? Do you have a business idea that’s good enough to match the best around? Would you like £3,500 to help turn your dream into a reality? If so, we want to hear from you.
123 Reg has teamed up with Enterprise Nation and Microsoft to help one young entrepreneur turn their big idea into an even bigger reality.
It’s called Student Start-up of the Year and it has the potential to be life changing – not only will the winner receive expert support from successful entrepreneurs, they’ll also receive £3,500 to invest in their business.
The full list of prizes is:
• A £3,500 cash prize to turn your idea into business reality
• One day in London to build a business plan with experts, accountants and growth advisers
• A suite of products from 123 Reg including a free domain, Website Builder and Office 365
• £500 Bing advertising credit
• A 16-25 railcard
• Being profiled on Enterprise Nation’s blog and social media
• 12 months free Enterprise Nation membership and support
The competition is open to current students and anyone who has graduated in the last two years. Full terms and conditions are here.
Entering is simple – just head over to the Enterprise Nation Facebook Page between May 2nd and May 12th and let them know your idea via the relevant Facebook posts.
Alternatively, you can enter on the Enterprise Nation website here – again, your entry must be received between May 2nd and May 12th.
A shortlist of 10 entrants will then be given the chance to pitch their idea live in front of our panel of expert judges.
The winner will be announced at the Go and Grow Online Summit in London on May 26th.
What are you waiting for?