Please note this program is now closed, these terms should be used as reference only and not for new customers.
123-loyalty scheme terms and conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable to Clients of 123-reg who wish to participate in the 123-loyalty scheme.
By participating in this scheme (i.e. referring a friend and / or purchasing services), the referring Client and / or referred friend agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and 123-reg's
general terms and conditions.
- 'Referral ID' - The 123-reg username of the Referrer.
- 'Agreement' - Shall mean this document and the terms contained herein, in addition to another agreement as referenced.
- 'Credit' or 'Credits' - has the meaning provided under Clause 3 and all subsections contained therein.
- 'Customer Loyalty Account' - a separate account detailing the current Credits available to a Referrer and / or Referred Individual.
- 'Eligible Product;' - has the meaning provided in Clause 2.6.
- 'Referred Individual' - has the meaning provided in Clause 1.3.
- 'Referrer' - has the meaning provided in Clause 1.1.
1. Eligibility to the 123-loyalty scheme
- 1.1) A Client is eligible to participate in the 123-loyalty scheme if he / she is a 123-reg account holder.
- 1.2) There is no minimum period to have held a 123-reg to qualify for the scheme; the only requirement is that the Referrer's account is not disabled, suspended, deactivated, or under any other status that 123-reg deems fit for the Referrer not be eligible to participate in the scheme.
- 1.3) If you are not an existing Client of 123-reg and do not, therefore, hold a 123-reg account, you will be eligible to participate in the upon the referral of a Client.
- 2.1) To participate in the scheme, a Referrer must provide their Referrer ID to their Referred Individual by any means they wish: 123-reg will provide a facility for Referrers to email their proposed Referred Individual with their Referral ID, but this is not an exclusive method of communication of referral.
- 2.2) The Referred Individual will be prompted during the order process to provide the Referrer's Referrer ID in order for both parties to benefit from the scheme.
- 2.3) Subject to the requirements set forth herein, the Referred Individual will receive 5 (five) Credits in their Customer Loyalty Account when they activate their 123-reg account, provide the Referral ID of the Referrer and make an Eligible Purchase.
- 2.4) For the Referrer to be able to receive Credits, the Referred Individual must first supply the Referral ID provided by the Referrer during the purchase of a 123-reg product when prompted in the order process.
- 2.5) The Referrer will receive Credits for each item purchased by the Referred Individual in their first order only to which the Referral ID is supplied in the order process through 123-reg.
- 2.6) For the provisions of this part to apply and to be eligible to provide credits to either party, the item purchased by the Referred Individual may be any listed as available on the 123-reg website, with the exception of domain names.
- 2.7) 123-reg reserves the right to deem either the Referrer or Referred Individual as ineligible to participate in the Programme at our sole discretion and without notice.
3. Receipt of Credits
- 3.1) Each Credit has a value of £1.00.
- 3.1.2) Credits will only be made available in a Customer Loyalty Account.
- 3.1.3) Credits can only be redeemed against 123-reg products and cannot be used for purchases of domains.
- 3.1.3) CREDITS MAY NOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH, ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE.
- 3.2) Credits arising from an action under Clause 2.4 will be provided to the Referrer's Customer Loyalty Account approximately 45 days after the completion of the order made by the Referred Individual.
- 3.3) Credits arising from an action under Clause 2.3 will be provided to the Referred Individual's Loyalty Account approximately 45 days after the completion of the order made by the Referred Individual.
- 3.4) The number of Credits provided to the Referrer relate to each particular 123-reg product and the number of Credits assigned to a particular product is at the sole discretion of 123-reg and may vary from time-to-time.
- 3.5) Referrers will not receive any Credits if referrals are rejected for any reason or they do not comply with the provisions contained herein, at 123-reg's sole discretion.
- 3.6) For clarity, Referred Individuals do not qualify to receive Credits other than those Credits supplied in pursuance to Clauses 2.3 and 3.3. In any event, a Referred Individual will be eligible to become a Referrer under this scheme once a 123-reg account is set up and participates in the scheme themselves in pursuance to Clause 1.1 and 1.2.
- 3.7) 123-reg reserves the right to deduct Credits at our sole discretion and without notice.
- 4.1) 123-reg reserves the right to modify or otherwise change the terms of this Agreement at any time as it sees fit. 123-reg shall make such modifications by way of publishing revised terms on the 123-reg website. Referrers or Referred Individuals only remedy in the event of revised terms of this Agreement being published shall be to terminate this Agreement. A Referrer or Referred Individual shall be deemed to have accepted of any modification to this Agreement as published from time to time.
5. Limitation of Liability
- 5.1) 123-reg shall not be liable to the Referrer or Referred Individual or to any other person, for indirect, incidental, or special damages, lost profits, loss of goodwill, lost savings, or any other form of consequential damages, regardless of the form of action, even if 123-reg has been advised of the possibility of such damages, whether resulting from breach of its obligations under this Agreement or otherwise.
- 5.2) 123-reg's entire liability in respect of any liability arising under this agreement will not exceed the total fees paid or payable to the Referrer or Referred Individual under this Agreement.
- 5.3) 123-reg makes no warranties, either express or implied, concerning the performance or functionality of the 123-reg services, or the scheme as a whole.
- 5.4) 123-reg shall under no circumstances be liable to the Referrer or Referred Individual or to any other person or entity for any loss, injury, or damage, of whatever kind, resulting from or arising out of any mistakes, errors, omissions, delays, or interruptions in the receipt, transmission, or storage of any messages or information arising out of or in connection with the scheme or 123-reg.
6. Governing Law
- 6.1) This Agreement is governed by, and is construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- 6.2) The Courts of England and Wales shall have jurisdiction to hear any disputes arising from this Agreement.
- 6.3) 123-reg shall not be liable for the legality of 123-reg service in countries other than the United Kingdom.
- 6.4) Referrers and Referred Individuals are solely responsible for the legality of the use of the service if the Referrer or Referred Individual in question is registered to 123-reg service from a country other than the United Kingdom or if the Referrer or Referred Individual's website are on a server in a country other than the United Kingdom.
- 7.1) By clicking on the relevant icon on first entry to their 123-reg Loyalty Account, both Referrer and Referred Individual acknowledge that they have read the terms and conditions of this Agreement, understand them and agree to be bound by them.