123 Reg Pay Per Click Management Product Terms and Conditions
These 123 Reg Pay Per Click Management Product Terms and Conditions are supplemental to the General Terms and Conditions, including the Acceptable Use Policy and the Data Protection Policy and apply to the provision of the Pay Per Click Management Product by 123 Reg Limited (‘123 Reg’). The ordering of Pay Per Click Management services from 123 Reg constitutes acceptance by the Client of the General Terms and Conditions and these 123 Reg Pay Per Click Management Product Terms and Conditions.
1. The Client’s Pay Per Click Management (‘PPC Management’) account will be fully managed by the 123 Reg’s PPC Management team. The Client will not have access to the platform and any request for changes to the Client’s PPC platform account must be made via 123 Reg’s Pay Per Click Management team.
2. The Client accepts that it will not be provided with a preview of their exact advertisement prior to purchase.
3. In order to use the Pay Per Click Management service the Client must provide 123 Reg with an up-to-date and verifiable physical trading address and any other requested details. Failure to do so will result in the service being immediately suspended without liability to 123 Reg.
4. Any calculation of estimated ‘clicks’ is provided by Google and, accordingly, 123 Reg gives no warranty as to the accuracy of such estimation and takes no responsibility for any inaccuracy.
5. The Client will be provided with a monthly report by 123 Reg, however, the Client may request to alter the frequency of the reporting which shall be at 123 Reg’s discretion.
6. Clients acknowledge and understand that any PPC traffic will not affect Organic search results
7. 123 Reg cannot guarantee that each specific PPC Advert will be visible or displayed on every search made in relation to the keywords of the Adword Group.
7.1.1 The Client acknowledges that the Adwords run on a cycle determined by the search engine.
7.1.2 123 Reg cannot guarantee or affect the position that the Adword is on the sponsored adverts section of the search engine results page.
8. The Client’s adverts will need to obtain approval by the search engine prior to activation within the search engine results.
8.1.1 Clients acknowledge and understand that the approval process from the search engine may take three to four hours on average and that 123 Reg has no control over or responsibility for any delays that may occur.
8.1.2 At the discretion of 123 Reg, refunds may be issued to Clients whose adverts have not been accepted by search engines.
9. All Google Adwords through 123 Reg are subject to a minimum cost of £100 per month. All prices exclude VAT (charged at 20% in the UK or at the prevailing rate if any other EU jurisdiction). The first payment will be due upon placing the order.
10. Clients who wish to purchase PPC Management are required to set up a free 123 Reg account for billing purposes.
10.1.1 The 123 Reg account may be created online or by telephone with the Pay Per Click Management team.
10.1.2 Clients acknowledge that up-to-date card details are required in order to set up a 123 Reg account.
10.1.3 Clients acknowledge and understand that any upfront payment will be taken at point of sale, which will begin being used when the campaign is launched. Client’s second payment will be deducted automatically from the authorised credit or debit card 1 month after the campaign launch date. Subsequent payments will be automatically taken each month until a cancellation discussion occurs with the relevant Account Manager.
11. 123 Reg will not provide any refunds, discounts or credit in relation to the Pay Per Click Management service.
12. Clients acknowledge that by purchasing Pay Per Click Management services they are bound by a minimum 4 month contract (‘the Minimum Term’).
13. Following the end of the Minimum Term, the Client, at the discretion of 123 Reg, may opt to enter into a monthly, quarterly or annual contract for the Pay Per Click Management service.
15. Clients accept that the adverts text will not be provided to them should they wish to cancel the service or leave 123 Reg as a Client.
16. The Client warrants that any material that it provides will be accurate in all material respects and will not knowingly include material which is illegal, the accessing holding transmitting or supplying of which would be a criminal offence or which is otherwise unlawful or in breach of any applicable law or code of practice or Google’s policy applying to such materials. In particular, the Client warrants that all necessary licences, consents and waivers (including those from rights owners, performers and other contributors) are obtained and paid for by the Client. Without prejudice to the foregoing, 123 Reg may decline to use any Client’s request on any reasonable grounds.