1. These terms apply to all new and existing Clients of 123-reg seeking to register a .UK domain name.
2. 123-reg's pre-ordering of .UK domain names operates on a first come first served basis. For the avoidance of all doubt, 123-reg may only offer Pre-Orders of .UK domains in the following situations:
3. Once a certain client has Pre-Order for a .UK domain another Client (or in fact that same Client) cannot seek to Pre-Order the same .UK domain.
4. In the event that the Client transfers the pre-existing .CO.UK domain away from 123-reg or is cancelled before any Pre-Order is successful, any Pre-Order of the .UK equivalent shall be cancelled and no refunds shall be made.
5. Applications are at the discretion of the registry in accordance with their terms and conditions.
6 .123-reg does not take responsibility for any unsuccessful applications based on incorrect information entered by Clients.
7. .UK Pre-Order domain names will be charged at the price advertised on the 123-reg website or the email communication provided to existing Clients who have registered .CO.UK domain names. These prices exclude VAT.
8. Pre-order .UK domains may be registered for multiple years but no more than 10 (ten) years.
9. If a Client is unsuccessful in registering their Pre-Order .UK domain any fees paid are non-refundable. Clients acknowledge that whilst 123-reg will use its reasonable endeavours to register a .UK domain, 123-reg does not accept any liability if the .UK Registry (for whatsoever reason) is incapable of registering the domain name.
10. 123-reg does not accept liability for the unsuccessful registration of a pre-order which is caused by unforeseen circumstances.
11. Payment for the relevant domain, the Client has registered will be taken at the time of placing the order.
12. Clients acknowledge that the "Launch Date" of 10th June 2014 is not within the control of 123-reg and is therefore subject to change.
13. After the Launch Date 123-reg shall cease to offer the Pre-Order service for .UK domain names.
14. Affiliate payments will not be paid out on the purchase of the .UK domain name(s).
15. Clients understand and accept that they are responsible for ensuring, prior to payment that the items in their basket are the items they wish to purchase. Clients have the opportunity to remove any unwanted items or add further items (including Pre-Orders) before payment is taken.
16. Clients acknowledge that .UK domains purchased through 123-reg do not come with a WHOIS Privacy service.
17. 123-reg's Pre-Order process of .UK domain names is subject to 123-reg's Generaral Terms and Conditions and 123-reg's Domain Registration, Renewal and Refund Agreement. If there is any conflict between these Pre-Order .UK terms and the 123-reg General terms, then the terms set out herein shall prevail.
18. 123-reg reserves the right to end this service, extend this service and or amend the terms and conditions of this service at any time without the prior notice or consent of the Client. Reasonable usage applies.
Search online for your domain NOW!