1. These terms apply to all new and existing Clients of 123-reg seeking to register a .UK domain name.
2. Registration of .UK domain names operates on a first come first served basis. For the avoidance of all doubt, 123-reg may only offer registration of .UK domains in the following situations:
3. Applications are at the discretion of the registry in accordance with their terms and conditions.
4. 123-reg does not take responsibility for any unsuccessful applications based on incorrect information entered by Clients.
5. .UK domain names will be charged at the price advertised on the 123-reg website or the email communication provided to existing Clients who have registered .CO.UK domain names. These prices exclude VAT.
6. .UK domain names are charged at £6.99 (plus VAT) per year of registration and may be registered for multiple years but no more than 10 (ten) years.
7. Clients acknowledge that whilst 123-reg will use its' reasonable endeavours to register a .UK domain, 123-reg does not accept any liability if the .UK Registry (for whatsoever reason) is incapable of registering the domain name.
8. 123-reg does not accept liability for the unsuccessful registration of a .UK domain name which is caused by unforeseen circumstances.
9. Payment for the relevant domain the Client has registered will be taken at the time of placing the order.
10. Clients acknowledge that the "Launch Date" of 10th June 2014 is not within the control of 123-reg and is therefore subject to change.
11. Affiliate payments will not be paid out on the purchase of the .UK domain name(s).
12. Clients understand and accept that they are responsible for ensuring prior to payment that the items in their basket are the items they wish to purchase. Clients have the opportunity to remove any unwanted items or add further items before payment is taken.
13. Clients acknowledge that .UK domains purchased through 123-reg do not come with a WHOIS Privacy service.
14. Registration of .UK domain names is subject to 123-reg's General Terms and Conditions and 123-reg's Domain Registration, Renewal and Refund Agreement. If there is any conflict between these .UK Registration terms and the 123-reg General terms, then the terms set out herein shall prevail.
15. 123-reg reserves the right to end this service, extend this service and or amend the terms and conditions of this service at any time without the prior notice or consent of the Client. Reasonable usage applies.
Search online for your domain NOW!